zaterdag 13 oktober 2007

Trip to CAR (Central African Republic)




This week we decided to go to the Central African Republic on the 28th of October to make reports for the 3FM Serious Request week. Water is the main issue of Serious Request this year and water is a big problem in CAR.I will be visiting already started waterprojects and villages without any water so I will have to prepair myself for some heavy stuff again.


Even though I'm always a bit scared of what's going to come,I'm very much looking forward to it.


I'll keep you all posted.Even from the Central African Republic (if I can find an internet connection somewhere :-)
If you have any questions whatsoever,please ask.............


1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Heej Eric!

Heel veel succes daar! Zal regelmatig internet blijven checken op berichtjes vanaf daar, en anders natuurlijk het uigebreide reisverslag tijdens de week voor kerst! Super dat je ook dit jaar weer gaat, want het is niet zo maar iets....

Groetjes Nienke